2 Supervisors - Billing
Jobs at:MTN Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
05/11/2022, 10:52 PM
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position.
Job Title: Supervisor-Billing
Reporting to: Manager-Billing
Division – Customer Experience
No. of Vacancies: 2
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
To proactively work with tools and policies in order to prevent/mitigate potential revenue loss in MTN UGANDA’S postpaid client base.
Main Job Functions:
• Ensure accurate billing of all Post-Paid Customers
• Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of billing Staff within the Billing unit
• Ensure all billed accounts are fully certified with URA
• Manage Service Level Agreements with suppliers supporting the billing process
• Timely resolution of Customer billing disputes, queries and inquires
• Support MTNs overall Customer Management and quality initiatives
• Update and manage Customer billing address data on the billing system
• Attend to undelivered/bounced bills, and ensure re-delivery
• Develop, populate and analyze management information reports periodically
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business/IT related field or its equivalent.
• 3-4 years’ experience in a busy customer environment with proficiency in both verbal and written English
• Excellent Customer management skills, self-motivated with good planning and organization skills.
Skills & Other Attributes:
• Computer proficiency
• Knowledge of advanced excel
• Ability to work under minimum supervision and a proven track record of customer centricity.
• The job involves working on pre-scheduled weekends and as such ability to work outside the normal working hours is necessary.
MTN Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply.