Jobs at:Makerere University
Deadline of this Job:
07 March 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Department of Allied Health Sciences
Post: Lecturer (2) – Re advertised (1)
Salary Scale: M6.2
Reports to: Head of Department .
• Teaching, examining and grading of Undergraduate Students.
• Clinical Optometry supervision of Undergraduate Students.
• Conducting research and community outreach activities.
• Writing proposals for attracting funding to the Department.
• And any other official duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• MSc.Optometry or Doctor of Optometry (USA)
• Minimum of an Upper second Bachelor of Science degree in Optometry
• PhD in Optometry is an added advantage
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Makerere University Directorate of Human Resources invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for positions at the University. Please find details of the jobs at http://ehrms.mak.ac.ug/recruitment/jobs and submit your application, details of your bio data, education, qualifications, work experience and all the other required information, including your Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, Transcripts, and at least three reference letters addressed to:
P.O. Box 7062 Kampala.
Closing Date 7th/March/2021