2 Fitters Mechanical Section
Jobs at:Kakira Sugar Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2021
Within Uganda , Jinja , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kakira Sugar Limited is a leading sugar manufacturer in Uganda. KSL boasts of 2 (two) sugar estates, one in Kakira- Jinja and the other in Kayunga. We seek to recruit dynamic, experienced and competent candidates to fill various vacant positions in the company.
Job Title: Fitter Mechanical Section 02 Pasts
Job Ref: 2021.04.295/FY-U-MS-20
Reporting to Maintenance Superintendent and;
Will be responsible for:
• Carrying out preventive maintenance work as per preventive maintenance Schedule
• in boiler house equipments like belts conveyors, ash handing system, centrifugal
• pumps, valves etc.
• Carrying out breakdown maintenance checks on machinery and rectify any faults.
• Carrying out breakdown maintenance and annual shutdown maintenance work in boiler section.
• Ensuring safety health and environment policy is followed while carrying out maintenance
• Ensuring good housekeeping.
• Doing any other job assigned by Maintenance Superintendent.
• Applicants should have Craft Certificate in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institution.
• Applicants should have a minimum of at least three (3) years working experience as a Fitter in a busy organization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you feel that you match the outlined required requirements, write to the address below, enclose photocopies of your certificates. CV and testimonials, indicating names and address of two referees' and quoting the job reference number on the left hand corner of the envelop.
Your application should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager, Kakira Sugar Limited, P.O, Box 121,
Jinja - Uganda, Tel: 0414-444000
Or Mail to: [email protected]
The closing date is 21/06/2021