Job Title: – Xclusive Uganda Jobs 2021 Fresher Diploma Assistant Technical Manager
Organization: Xclusive Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Xclusive Uganda Profile:
Xclusive Uganda is a group of horticulture companies with approximately 500 employees, based between Gayaza and Zirobwe. We are known for our innovative way of working, care for our employees and the community around us and for our flat organizational structure where we achieve things together.
We are looking for Assistant Technical Manager. Do you have knowledge as far as electrical work is concerned? Are you result-oriented, pays attention to details and focus on quality? Are you a problem solver? Are you a team player? Do you recognize yourself in our core values? We are looking for you! We offer an interesting job with a lot of responsibility and autonomy in which you are to ensure timely troubleshooting and maintenance of the electrical and mechanical system so as to have a stable operation, and to ensure the effective operation of the service engine tool.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Joining the team in repairing Green House lights, appliances, Cold-store installations, residential installation, and troubleshooting of all electrical and electromechanical equipment.
- Managing and supervising all electrical, mechanical and casual team within the department.
- Ensuring that lights in greenhouses are working properly and that the irrigation system is working 24/7.
- Checking and ensuring that the screens and side curtain motors of greenhouses, cooling system, Generators are smoothly operating plus maintenance of all overhead power lines.
- Exercising safety precautions to safeguard the lives of others as far as electric work is concerned.
- Follow up on machinery checklist
- Managing service engine through; receiving, entering and directing all the incoming tasks to the employees through service engine tool; training the users of the tool and updating the system, routine follow-up of all employees using the tool, communicating to management updates of new features added on the service engine tool.
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Electric Engineering
- Knowledge in technical terminologies
- Experience in troubleshooting and fault identification
- Basics in IT skills
- Leadership skills
- Our core values are: Quality, Integrity, Ownership, Collaboration, Sustainable and Innovative.
How To Apply for Xclusive Uganda Jobs 2021
Do you think you are the right fit? Then send your Curriculum Vitae, including a motivation letter to the HR Manager: [email protected] .
NB: If not contacted you can consider your application as unsuccessful.
Deadline: 10th April 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.