Jobs at:Brookside Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Brookside Limited, is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda.
Brookside's vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and be the benchmark in the industry in Africa. Our operations are focused in the processing of safe quality milk and milk products that meets the customer requirements.
Job title: Workshop Supervisor
Reporting to; Technical Manager – Manufacturing
The Workshop Supervisor Responsible for carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of the machines/equipment as per the agreed guidelines/provisions.
• In charge of all maintenance activities of dairy plant & powder plant.
• To maintain, plan and schedule, preventive & corrective maintenance of all mechanical equipment & machinery in accordance to concept of TPM & CDM.
• To ensure support for department KPI e,g downtime reduction etc.
Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
• Minimum Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. However, a Bachelor's Degree in the related field will be an added advantage.
o Minimum of 3 years' experience in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment
• Ability to plan and meet agreed targets
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you fit the required profile , Please send your application specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to [email protected] by close of business Tuesday 22nd June 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.