Job Title: – Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs 2022 Assistant Depot Technician
Organization: Vivo Energy Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Vivo Energy Profile:
Established in 2011, Vivo Energy is the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in Africa. Focused on fuelling Africa’s future we make our customers’ lives easier and their experience with us more convenient, enjoyable and rewarding.
We offer high-quality products and services to our customers, setting new standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate. Our vision is to become the most respected energy business in Africa. Vivo Energy Uganda was established in 2013 and has been steadily building up its portfolio over the years.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure that the Plant is maintained and operating efficiently at all times.
- Bring to the notice of management any anomaly that can impact on the efficient running of the Plant and subsequently affecting business.
- To execute the duties of Electrical focal point for the depots- Kampala, tank farm, Busia and Mbale depots.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Maintain all depot equipment to keep them in proper working condition at all times.
- Demonstrate management of cost effective maintenance.
- Provide regular technical guidance to workshop-contracted workers.
- Liaise with Distribution Operations Engineer in procuring plant spares.
- Ensure proper keeping of depot maintenance records.
- Authorize work on electrical equipment, issue and authorize issuing of electrical isolation certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 2-years’ experience with hands on maintenance in an FMCG business
- Working knowledge of Depot Operations is an added advantage.
- Self-driven and strong team player with good communications skills
- Experience in HSSE management systems.
How To Apply for Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .