Job Title: Diploma Electrician – Uganda Martyrs University Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Martyrs University
Location: Nkozi campus
Reports to: Estates Manager
Uganda Martyrs University Profile:
Uganda Martyrs University is a private university affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church in Uganda. It is licensed by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education. UMU consists of seven faculties, one institute, four centers, five departments, and two schools.
Electricians are responsible for inspecting, testing, repairing, installing, and modifying electrical components and systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure the proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
The candidate should be in possession of a relevant Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in a relevant field from a recognized institution. S/he should have working experience of at least 3 years as Electrician in a recognized Organization or in a related activity in a recognized institution. S/he should have a satisfactory record of service to the community.
How To Apply for Uganda Martyrs University Jobs 2021
All applications should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Human Resources. All applications must be accompanied by up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, Names and Contact details of three references, copies of certified academic certificates and transcripts and current day telephone contact and email address.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Uganda Martyrs University
P.O Box 5498, Kampala
Deadline : 15th May 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.