Job Title: – Techno Serve Uganda Jobs 2021 M&E Coordinator
Organization: TechnoServe Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager
TechnoServe is a leader in harnessing the power of the private sector to help people lift themselves out of poverty. A nonprofit organization operating in 29 countries, we work with enterprising men and women in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries. By linking people to information, capital, and markets, we have helped millions to create lasting prosperity for their families and communities. Founded over 50 years ago, TechnoServe has been named the #1 nonprofit for fighting poverty by the ImpactMatters charity rating agency.
The M&E Coordinator will provide management of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) components of the HortiMAP program in Uganda. The M&E Coordinator will work closely with the MEL Manager and other program and country management to support data collection from activities, clients and partners, and to provide data and analysis for decision making to the program team. S/he will be responsible for enabling evidence-based decision-making processes by country project leadership, maintenance of HortiMAP M&E systems, and effective implementation of HortiMAP M&E activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
M&E Systems and Processes:
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating program performance in accordance with the logical framework and reporting requirements;
- Enter data into and analyze information from M&E systems for use throughout the project lifecycle;
- Undertake regular visits to the field to support the implementation of M&E activities;
- Ensure quality control and identify where adaptations might be needed;
- Ensure timely completion of major M&E deliverables, regular periodic analysis of data to identify and communicate lessons learned
- Review, monitor, and analyze reports for impact evaluation;
- Support MEL Manager in identifying the cause of potential bottlenecks in implementation;
- Support the production of narrative reports;
- Contribute to determining the effectiveness of technical training packages.
- Interface with other country, regional, and HQ staff, as appropriate;
- Share best practices and lessons learned with HortiMap project management;
- Work closely with MEL Manager to help ensure that program work plans are on target to meet deliverables in a timely and effective manner;
- Share analyses and trends with project team members to help synchronize decision-making processes with M&E results;
Evaluation of Partners & Sub-contractors:
- Help MEL Manager maintain strong working relationships with local M&E partners/ contractors;
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of M&E partners and sub-contractors;
- Make recommendations to MEL Manager on the quality of M&E partners’ and sub-contractors’ services.
- The ideal candidate for the TechnoServe M&E Coordinator job should hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics or international development-related studies required;
- At least three years of experience with M&E methods and approaches, including designing, planning, and implementing M&E systems, analyzing and reporting using a logical framework and other strategic planning approaches;
- Proven ability to work with various M&E methods and approaches;
- The ability to identify and measure social indicators is critical;
- Excellent information analysis and report writing.
- Experience working with youth training and/or mentorship programs preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills a must;
- Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations;
- Proven ability and experience working with teams;
- Fluency in English required;
- Willingness to be based in Kampala, and travel to remote rural locations.
How To Apply for Techno Serve Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified individuals should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 6th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.