SUPERVISOR ESTATES (01 VACANCY)
JOB CODE: HRM/072/501
REPORTS TO: MANAGER ADMINISTRATION
Monitor and Supervise operations of Estates and Utilities Unit and the Organization’s
Engineering Works in line with the administration guidelines and other relevant laws.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1) Develop Bills of Quantities, technical specifications, and guidance on Estates
developments in line with Administration guidelines and the governing
2) Supervise all outsourced civil works contracts in line with best practices and
the Engineering standards
3) Monitor and maintain URA land and properties in line with URA Administration
guidelines and best practices.
4) Monitor and Evaluate Supply, maintenance and utilization of all URA utilities in
line with Administration guidelines and standards.
5) Plan and monitor the implementation of Unit Plans to ensure all activities
implemented are within the provisions of the budget
6) Plan and manage the performance and development of staff under jurisdiction
so as to Improve their productivity
7) Perform any other duties assigned by the respective line Supervisor
1) Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering obtained from a recognized
2) Membership with a professional body of Civil Engineers is essential
3) Post Graduate Qualification in Project Planning & Management and/or
Contract Management, Facilities Management is an added advantage.