Job Title: – SeaOwl Energy Uganda Jobs 2022 DW Transport Clerk
Organization: SeaOwl Energy Services
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
SeaOwl Energy Services Profile:
SeaOwl manages the complete recruitment cycle from sourcing, recruitment, mobilization and personnel planning for energy customers. It is specialized in highly-skilled profiles and the underlying activity of designees / staff mainly covers drilling and off-shore oil rig management. It also provides scalable, integrated operations & maintenance resources and services covering the lifecycle of energy assets, as well as tele-operated surveillance and maintenance services.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collect data, maintain records and statistics to ensure qualitative, quantitative, and accurate reporting data management activities related to transportation activities,
- Process, prepare and verify all inbound and outbound shipment documents and supervise loading and unloading operations at the drilling logistics bases.
- Prepare bills of lading and other related transportation documents and verify, inspect, identify, and tag goods with the help of shipment documents.
- Supervise dispatching of materials to different work sites and ensure that delivery documents are tallying with the manifest
- Participate in land transport audits, participate in the draft and review of the land transport management system, SQM’s and ensure that all defects, anomalies, accidents, or incidents are captured in SYNERGI and closed on due time.
- Administrator for PTS software and ensure effective utilization of the tool within site for all the applicable modules
- Allocation of vehicles for personnel transport in and out of operation and project areas and Management of drivers
- Communication of passenger manifest, and follow up to ensure that all safety measures are put in place prior any take-off and landing using aircrafts (crash kit box, firefighting gears)
- Review and develop land transport operating procedures and practices from the Road safety manuals and ensure the promotion of a Land Transportation safety culture.
- Work with Line manager to review and update Logistics procedures, Audits, follow up and close out of HSE actions in synergy.
- Organize staff transport operations, ensure that each day, the right number of vessels, helicopters and trucks are available for operations and optimize and coordinate bookings and establish staff transport planning.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in Transport and Logistics operations within depth knowledge of project Logistics and Land Transport Management systems in a very busy and demanding environment and major on or offshore projects/fields
- Hands-on experience in data management and analysis with ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions, ability to adapt, analyze problems and communicate with all entities, flexible and able to write and interpret standing Instructions and Procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in database management including MS access, word, project, excel.
How To Apply for SeaOwl Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send a detailed CV ONLY by email to: Via email: [email protected] Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
Closing Date: 15 th May 2022 by 5:00 pm