Job Title: – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021 Refrigerator Workshop Incharge
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Supervising and scheduling general fridge/Cooler maintenance.
• Supervise the fridge workshop & store.
• Maintain the workplace neat & clean
• Carryout Technical repairs of fridges/coolers and modification of spoilt fridge spares.
• Analyzing imported spare parts for the fridge section to identify those that can be made locally to reduce the company’s imports and expenses.
• Follow the SOP for the spare part transfers/issues/reconciliations.
• Maintain the MSL of the spares in the store. To avoid the delay in terms of spare pending reasons
• Identify staff needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
• Train the technicians to maintain good & professional practices.
• Supervise the fabrication and assembling of structural and functional components of refrigeration system, using hand tools, power tools, and welding equipment
• Mount compressor, condenser, and other components in specified locations on frames using hand tools and welding equipment
• Supervise work by analyzing work orders; planning daily Work schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
• Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests
• Performs any other task as per management request.
• A minimum of a Bachelors, Diploma or certificate in Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 20th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.