Job Title: Diploma Utility technicians – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Carrying out any technical activities within the department as assigned by the Shift Leader.
• Carrying out Periodic and preventive Maintenance works on all Department machinery.
• Responsible for Troubleshooting and problem solving to ensure full time smooth running of department machinery to ensure Low downtime and high Efficiency.
• Reporting to the Shift Leader of any issues that may be detected within the department.
• Responsible for Documentation and all Record Keeping with in the department.
• Implementation of GMPs, GHPS and Safety Plant Operations.
• Perform maintenance work on plant equipment e.g., ups, Generators, elevators, transformers.
• Participate in the improvement of maintenance procedures.
• Participate in the implementation of effective maintenance procedures which includes efficiency of machines.
• provide technical support to maintenance team consistently where need arises.
• Perform any other tasks as per management request
- A minimum of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 10th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.