Refrigerator Workshop Incharge
Jobs at:Hariss International Limited (RIHAM)
Deadline of this Job:
20 April 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Supervising and scheduling general fridge/Cooler maintenance.
• Supervise the fridge workshop & store.
• Maintain the workplace neat & clean
• Carryout Technical repairs of fridges/coolers and modification of spoilt fridge spares.
• Analyzing imported spare parts for fridge section to identify those that can be made locally to reduce company’s imports and expenses.
• Follow the SOP for the spare part transfers/issues/reconciliations.
• Maintain the MSL of the spares in the store. To Avoid the delay in terms of spare pending reasons
• Identify staff needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
• Train the technicians to maintain good & professional practices.
• Supervise the fabrication and assembling of structural and functional components of refrigeration system, using hand tools, power tools, and welding equipment
• Mount compressor, condenser, and other components in specified locations on frames, using hand tools and welding equipment
• Supervise work by analyzing work orders; planning daily Work schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
• Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests
• Performs any other task as per management request.
• A minimum of a Bachelors, Diploma or certificate in Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Please follow this link to apply