Jobs at:Brookside Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Brookside Limited, is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda.
Brookside's vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and be the benchmark in the industry in Africa. Our operations are focused in the processing of safe quality milk and milk products that meets the customer requirements.
Job title: Production Supervisor
Reporting To; Production Manager - Manufacturing
The Production Supervisor will manage on a daily basis the production of Fresh Dairy products by coordinating the respective production activities.
• Develop and manage a daily, weekly and monthly production plans and activities in respect of capital, material, utility and human resources.
• Assist the Line Manager in coordinating production activities
• Ensure efficiency in all production processes
• Support in implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems
• Manage production shift operations
• Ensure safety of employees during production process
Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
• Job Holder should hold a Bachelor's degree in Food Science and Technology
• Post graduate training in food science is an added advantage.
• Should have over 3 years working experience in foods and beverages industry.
• Must be a team leader, team builder and good in decision making.
• Ability to supervise staff
• Knowledge in Food Safety and Quality Management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you fit the required profile , Please send your application specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to [email protected] by close of business Tuesday 22nd June 2021 . Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
22 June 2021