TENDER REFERENCE NUMBER:
Name of Project:
GIZ Country Office Uganda
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) invite bids from competent and eligible firms under framework agreement to Provision of Vehicle maintenance and other related repairs. The service provider will be contracted to support all GIZ projects operating in Uganda.
Service Contract made pursuant to this Frame Work Agreement forms the only binding contract with the institution. By reference to this FWA, the Service Contract will incorporate all of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
The service provider shall provide vehicle service, maintenance and related repairs with genuine spare parts for maintenance for GIZ fleet of motor vehicles in accordance with the job description in the Contract and or on the Local Purchase Order /LPO.'
The following information and documents will be required during evaluation on pass/fail basis and non-compliant bids will be eliminated
1- Valid trading license.
2-Power of attorney authorising signatory to the bids/offers submitted to sign on behalf of the firm.
3-Valid copy of income tax clearance certificate addressed to GIZ.
4- Bid validity period of 120 working days.
Experience required See terms of reference
Key Staff required for the assignment See terms of reference
Request for Bidding/Tendering Documents and detalled terms of reference.
Interested and eligible bidders shall obtain detailed bidding/ tendering documents in soft copy form only. Kindly submit your request for bidding/ tender documents by email to [email protected] starting from the date of first publication of this tender by indicating in the subject tender reference number: 83439335- Provision of Vehicle maintenance and other related repairs.
Request for clarifications on bidding documents/Terms of reference/terms and condition of the tender.
All requests for clarifications to this tendering process shall be shared in writing and should be addressed to GIZ Uganda via email [email protected] at least 5days prior to the bid submission deadline. Please indicate in the subject tender reference: 83439335- Provision of Vehicle maintenance and other related repairs.
Blds/Offers Submission Deadline date and time.
Interested bidders should submit their bids/offers electronically by Monday 12th June 20234.00pm (EAT) to UG [email protected] indicating in the subject the tender reference number: 83439335-Provision of Vehicle maintenance and other related repairs.
Fallure to indicate the tender reference number In the subject may disqualify your offer directly as it may fall to be received in the tender box.
1. Failure to indicate the tender reference number in the subject may disqualify your offer directly as it may fail to be received in the tender box.
2. Late submissions will not be accepted!
3. Bids submitted with GIZ staff or other GIZ emails in copy shall be rejected.
4. Only bids submitted to [email protected]
5. You should have offers in PDF and zip folders. are acceptable.
6. Two separate emails should be used one submitting technical proposal offer and second email submitting Financial Proposal Offer. 7. Only file transfer https://flletransfer.glz.de/ for submission of documents exceeding the default mail size of 30 MB should be used or use three separate emails one submitting the eligibility documents, a second one submitting the technical proposal/ offer and third email submitting Financial Proposal/Offer.
8. Failure to follow the above instruction may lead your offer to be encrypted and rejected.
GIZ remains with full rights to cancel this process at any stage without informing providers and at no cost refund to the providers who participate in this tender process.