Job Title: Finance Officer Accounts Receivables – Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Movit Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Assistant Manager Accounts Receivables
Movit Uganda Profile:
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence. As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2021, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs.
The Finance Officer Accounts Receivables will be responsible for managing invoice processing process for the company’s customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of customer invoices
- Performing customer reconciliations
- Manage all receipts from customers by posting them into SAP ERP
- Regular reviewing of the customer ageing reports for accuracy and reliability.
- Enforcing the company’s agreed customer payment terms and credit limits
- Maintenance of schedules supporting output VAT for all invoices
- Support the business with periodic stock-taking exercise to ascertain stock amounts against available records
- Performing all Month end closure routines around accounts receivables.
- Reviewing and posting customer bank receipts, expenses and other transactions in SAP
- Preparing AR related daily, weekly and month end reporting
- Maintaining a good control environment by responding to and closing audit queries in a timely manner.
- Engage and actively contribute to departmental initiatives e.g. Eagle way initiatives etc.
- Any adhoc activity as need arises.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- Should have attained at least level two of CPA/ACCA as an advantage
- At least two years of related work experience
- Analytical and logical abilities, with a high attention to details
- Excellent computer skills with advanced excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP software is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and general controls with degree of compliance
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Interpersonal skill-Ability to relate well with other fellow workmates
- Leadership skills-Ability to move along with all team members in terms activities execution
- Communication skills: Ability to pass on proper and efficient work information
- Ability to work under pressure:
- Flexibility: Being free and able to handle different tasks as per current need requirement
How To Apply for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Please quote the Job Title in the subject line
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 28th November 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.