Manager – Asset Finance
Jobs at:Dfcu Group
Deadline of this Job:
11 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position is responsible for development, maintenance, growth and management of a quality asset finance book. The Manager-Asset Finance will be primarily responsible for achieving the Asset Finance target.
• To develop Asset Finance business and ensure that there are increased earnings, facility utilization across all the business segments of the Bank.
• Maintain good customer relations to facilitate growth of the Asset Finance portfolio, reduce complaints and retain the existing customers.
• To maintain a good loan book and ensure profits are increased, accounts that are out of order are reduced and down grading/provisions are reduced.
• To be the principal point of contact for the bank’s Asset Finance relationships and build relationships with the respective relationship personnel across all business segments of the Bank for smooth management of the Asset Finance portfolio.
• To market the Asset Finance business of the Bank.
• Deliver quality service to all Asset Finance customers (present/potential) to achieve agreed service levels.
• Check lease applications to ensure they conform to the Bank’s policy guidelines and meet the customer requirements.
• Submit complete information to legal and credit departments to enable preparation of customer offer letters and legal documents.
• Follow up on customer outstanding requirements and issues with the view to comply with product and policy requirements.
• Make courtesy calls, physical visits and provide advisory services to achieve the requisite portfolio quality.
• Review balance sheet spreading /cash flow analysis for the Asset Finance portfolio.
• Supervise the inspection and maintenance of the financed assets.
• Analyze the Asset Finance portfolio and advise the relationship team on the quality of the portfolio.
• Prepare and maintain appropriate reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
• University Degree.
• Possession of Banking or any Professional Qualifications would be an added advantage.
• Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in Asset Finance Business.
• Strong Relationship Management skills.
• Credit, Risk Analysis and Management skills.
• Analytical and numerate.
• Understand financial statements (i.e., P&L and Balance Sheet).
• Computer knowledge especially working with spread sheets, Power Point and Word processor.
• Knowledge of Compliance and Regulations.
• Ability to analyze business.
• Ability to work conscientiously and independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Possess sound negotiation and management skills.
• Possess excellent presentation skills.
• Have good interpersonal/Public Relations skills in both formal and social gatherings, and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted during work.
• Possess excellent analytical skills, be open-minded and can identify alternative solutions.
• Possess good knowledge of Bank products and problem-solving techniques.
• Possess the ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Be pleasant, honest, outgoing, well-groomed, and self-driven.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 11th May 2022 to the email address indicated below; [email protected]