Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Maintenance / Inspection / Technology
KAMPALA-COURSE VIEW TWRS(UGA)
• Participate to the review of documents and files in the Electronic Data Management System issued by the EPSCC(s) to ensure they are off sufficient quality to be utilized by the MIEC and by Maintenance Personnel onsite during the Operations phase.
• Ensure during detailed Engineering, Construction and Commissioning that Maintainability aspects, handling requirements, maintenance access are correctly addressed. Propose changes, addition or deletion if required,
• Guidance, direction and supervision of the MIEC: follow up of contractual parts / administration procedures and progress. In particular, ensure that the proper documents/data required at a Maintenance standpoint have been duly obtained and followed up. Check the progress measurement figures established by MIE contractor. Attendance at Weekly and monthly meetings (lead during absence of Maintenance and Integrity Leader).
• Participation in the coordination and review of MIEC activities including maintenance and criticality strategy development, global maintenance plan preparation, maintenance procedures and the assurance of SCE. Ensure that all MIEC deliverables are in line with National Legislation, Affiliate and COMPANY Specifications and practices.
• Participate to criticality reviews, RCM studies or equivalent to ensure that Maintenance requirements are properly addressed,
• Co-ordinate the preparation and the implementation of the Materials Management System (SAP MM tool.
• Take active role into the Operating and Capital spare parts selection process and procurement activities, and assist Spare Parts Coordinator as required with the inspection, shipment, delivery and storage of spares in COMPANY warehouse(s). Regular validation of the spare part delivery reverse planning.
• Co-ordinate the preparation and the implementation of data to be loaded in Computerized Maintenance & Inspection Management System (CMIMS- SAP PM tool) including, asset register, Planned Maintenance activities, measuring points and Bills of Materials. Execute technical and quality checks of the CMIMS data as required to ensure that data is technically accurate and in line with company procedures.
• Supervise the preparation, review and validation of the Maintenance dossiers.
• Attend FATs at vendor premises as required,
• Review MIEC final report.
• Act as facilitator if required during MIE Quality review organized by Company HQ Assistance to the Commissioning/start up teams and Production/Maintenance/Inspection COMPANY teams as required.
• Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Technical Discipline.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience of engineering/maintenance/operations within Oil & Gas Industry.
• Proven prioritization and planning skills.
• Strong administration skills combined with understanding of budget preparation and estimating methodologies. Ability to plan and prioritise multiple tasks in line with Asset objectives and operational constraints. Good knowledge of maintenance/inspection systems, practices, and techniques.
• High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with high levels of stress in a continuously changing and demanding environment and ability to deal with a large number of activities within short time scales.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply.