Job Title: – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022 Human Resource Shared Services Intern
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ?nancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist in preparation of employee correspondence and follow up of staff contracts preparation
- To provide support in maintenance of various employee trackers
- To provide support in records management
- To provide support in preparation of payroll inputs
- To schedule training sessions for the Shared Services team
- To provide administrative support to the wider HR team, as required.
- Any other additional responsibility within the scope of the role to ensure effective management of HR Shared Services
- Experience: Provenworkexperiencein Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management or equivalent
- I year experience in HR related work
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams in the organization
- Abilitytoworkunderpressureand deliver on tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.