KYC Operations Officer
Jobs at:Absa Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: KYC Operations Officer
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards.
• Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
• Updating of customer instructions and data on the core banking systems ( flex cube and kamls as instructed by the customer.
• On request from Compliance and other support functions, process requests received on email such as blocking, unblocking, memo, hold instructions, and advise source team accordingly.
• Respond to queries sent to the ABUG KYC Contact Centre as assigned from time to time.
• Screening of all customer account closure instructions to ensure compliance standards are met and proceed to close accounts as per customer request.
• Maintenance and delivery cheque books on Fcr
• Be involved in training of front office colleagues on the account maintenance process and requirements
• On a daily basis, provide MI to line manager for account amendments processed and their fate giving details of errors found.
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now