Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer – Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Kiira Motors Corporation
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Vehicle Integration Manager
Kiira Motors Corporation Profile:
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the Design and implementation of new processes, procedures, assembly line layout to and engagement of suppliers to support new product introduction and improve efficiency of existing production lines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment;
- Continuous engagement of suppliers during product planning, product design, process design, product and process validation and start of production to ensure part meet product;
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, equipment layout, waste elimination using Six Sigma, Lean, DMAIC tools, etc.;
- Design new production systems to ensure manufacturing is according to the specified standards;
- Keep equipment operational by informing maintenance staff about key manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures and requesting special services;
- Supervise the installation of new production line equipment or upgrades;
- Prepare Monthly Work Plans and Performance Reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any Other duties assigned by the Vehicle Integration Manager.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechanical Engineering or Related Field from a recognized Institution.
- This is an entry level Position for Engineering Graduates therefore no Experience is required. However, demonstrated Knowledge and Skill with Computer Aided Design and concepts used in Manufacturing including but not limited to Six Sigma, Lean, DMAIC tools, Just-in-time; Total Quality Management, Kaizen etc. are required.
How To Apply for Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2021
To apply for any of the available jobs, you must send your application through email to [email protected] before the deadline . No applications will be accepted after midnight on 11th October 2021 (as recorded by the mail server). Clearly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of your email. Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format :
- A duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Please use this CV template and fill all the fields as guided).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted. Qualifications obtained outside Uganda should be notarized .
Deadline: 11th October 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.