Job Title: Fresher Officer Printing and Document Centre – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Responsible for maintenance of company documents. Their job is to store, catalogue and retrieve documents. This may involve maintaining paper files, electronic files, or even databases.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Records and Information Management for performing the following duties:-
1. Monitoring printing and photocopying in line with the photocopying and printing guidelines.
2. Preparing and printing staff identification cards in line with the Human Resource and Administration guidelines;
3. Managing accessibility, maintenance and repair of the Document Centre machines in line with the printing and photocopying guidelines;
4. Guiding staff on how to operate machines, including photocopying, printing, scanning, binding, laminating equipment and using personal codes printing in line with printing and photocopying guidelines and Human Resource and administration guidelines;
5. Designing and editing KCCA business cards in line with the Human Resource and administration guidelines;
6. Providing monthly reports on equipment usage by the staff in line with printing and photocopying guidelines and Human Resource and Administration guidelines;
7. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either Commercial Industrial Art and Design, or Industrial Art, or any other closely related field from a recognized University or Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years relevant working experience, gained at Assistant Officer or Officer level in Government or equivalent level of experience from a reputable organization.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.