Job Title: – iSON Xperiences Uganda Jobs 2021 Human Resources Executive
Organization: iSON Xperiences
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
iSON Xperiences Profile
iSON Xperiences is a specialist in proactive customer engagement and customer experience management, partnering with leading brands to optimize their customer experience, revenue generation, and business process management across the enterprise. Our dedicated and talented workforce spread across many Sub-Saharan African countries like South Africa, along with UAE and India are redefining the way people connect. Our roots deep in domain and industry expertise enable us to acknowledge fast-changing market dynamics better than our challengers. Here, we built intelligent operations, for digitally-powered business process management and data solutions ensuring sky-scraping returns through business agility, productivity, and growth! Trust us, we are one of the trusted BPO service providers!
iSON Xperiences is seeking to recruit Human Resources Executives at our Uganda Call Center located in Kampala.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide HR support services at the Call Center by working closely with the stakeholders
- To ensure timely recruitment and selection of staff at the site
- Administration of performance management System
- Administration of statutory compliance
- Coordination of Employee Engagement activities
- Timely preparation and maintenance of HR reports
- Administration of HRMS
- The applicant must hold graduate qualifications in Human Resources or any other related field of study.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Human Resource Management
- High level of confidence and ability to establish communication with others.
- Good at preparing and analyzing data.
- Proficient in MS word, Excel and Power point.
- Good counselling skills
- Demonstrated good interviewing skills
- Excellent Communication and organization skills
- Good understanding of labour laws.
- Familiar with Performance Management process
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to prepare meaningful reports
- Demonstrates a sound work ethic, and is consistent and fair in making decisions.
- Proven Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a 24/7 work environment including; weekends and/or public holidays if required
How To Apply for iSON Xperiences Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their Job Applications with detailed CVs, Certified copies of academic certificates to [email protected]
Deadline: Friday, 3rd December 2021