Job Title: Technician – IMK Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: IMK Business Consultants (IMK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) Profile:
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. We are recruiting for a valuable client.
The technician’s responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment. You should collaborate with other professionals and be able to make useful recommendations wherever possible.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
- The applicant must hold a Diploma or certificates in electrical engineering, mechanical engineers.
- A minimum of two years of experience in performing routine maintenance and repairs to gym equipment and assembling sports accessories such as treadmills, cross trainers, upright bikes, rowing machines, pool tables, table tennis
How To Apply for IMK Uganda Jobs 2021
All Interested Candidates Please Send your CV to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Closing Date: Open until filled