Fleet and Distribution Assistant
Jobs at:Baylor College of Medicine Children's Foundation - Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
11 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide safe driving support, general administration and logistical support in line with the fleet management policy. .
• Maintain the motor vehicle in a road worthy good mechanical condition, track insurance and arrange regular maintenance in line with Baylor Uganda fleet management policy and the Road Safety Act.
• Transport staff and authorized person(s) under approved safety conditions to official meetings and field missions in accordance with the Baylor Uganda fleet management policy and Road Safety Act.
• Monitor safety and custody of supplies carried to minimize losses and damage of property while in transit in accordance with the Baylor Uganda fleet management policy and the Road Safety Act.
• Maintain records of motor vehicle, official trip movement, daily mileage logs, fuel consumed and preparation of fuel accountabilities in line with Baylor Uganda fleet management policy.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle and the image of Baylor-Uganda to the public through road discipline in line with the Baylor Uganda fleet management policy and the National Road Safety Guidelines
• Collect, deliver official mails, packages, equipment to respective destinations and ensure they are signed for and acknowledged by the recipient
• Provide assistance to administration with office management tasks such as photocopying, handling delivery of goods; and hard paper mails, documents and correspondences
Job Skills : Not Specified
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• ‘O’ level certificate with a valid driving permit,
• A basic administrative & transport management course
• Defensive driving training with Knowledge of basic mechanics
• 5 years related working experience
• Reducing key risk behaviors
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the link: https://careers.baylor-uganda.org/account/signin . In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on [email protected]