1. Carry out daily electrical checks and monitoring of all electrical equipment/machines.
2. Carrying out preventive maintenance of machines.
3. Conditional monitoring and corrective maintenance of machines
4. Ensure improved efficiency and utilization of machines
5. Electrical trouble shooting in case of break down
6. Guarantees that all electrical equipment/installations in the factory are in best condition to
operate safely and efficiently.
7. Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualification & Skills
1. A Diploma in Electronics or Electrical engineering.
2. A minimum of 1-year similar working experience in a Manufacturing Sector.