Job Title: Schedule Control Engineer (Engineering Project) – CNOOC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: CNOOC Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda however can be mobilized to Lake Albert area, other construction sites or other cities as required.
CNOOC Uganda Limited Profile:
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Responsible for the Engineering Schedule development, maintenance, and coordinating the interfaces between Engineering, Procurement and the Other Parties of the Overall Integration Schedule.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Execute all planning management aspects sf the project.
• Ensures the correctness of the Engineering Schedule as defined by SOW distributed by PMT.
• Maintain the progress of Engineering Schedule and Coordinate the interface between Engineering and related disciplines.
• Responsible for Project Execution Plan development and all related Project Controls Strategies & Procedures under the requirement.
• Responsible for period progress report on Project Controls to PMT and responsible to the period reporting to Host Government, Partners and CNOOC as well as the certain reporting, analysis under PMT requirement.
• Produce and maintain annual plan submitted for annual work program.
• Support to the facilitate risk mitigation and contingency planning process.
• Support internal and partners‘ project plan reviews and approvals processes.
• Provide necessary schedule information to set up the cost estimate and to control the cost.
• Bachelor‘s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, industrial engineering or the related.
• At least two years related working experience in oil & gas project design, procurement and fabrication.
• Planning control and International working experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of oil & gas facilities related to design, fabrication installation, hook-up and commissioning support.
• Knowledge of all relevant Planning Controls Area and Software. (MS Project, Oracle Primavera & Excel)
How To Apply for CNOOC Uganda Jobs 2021
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email. Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: 11th June 2021 at 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.