Job Title: Workshop Supervisor – Brookside Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: B rookside Limited
Duty Station: Kampala
Brookside Limited Profile:
Brookside Limited, is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda. Brookside’s vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and be the benchmark in the industry in Africa. Our operations are focused in the processing of safe quality milk and milk products that meets customer requirements.
The Workshop Supervisor is responsible for carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of the machines/equipment as per the agreed guidelines/provisions.
Roles and responsibilities:
• In charge of all maintenance activities of dairy plant & powder plant.
• To maintain, plan and schedule, preventive & corrective maintenance of all mechanical equipment & machinery in accordance to concept of TPM & CDM.
• To ensure support for department KPI e,g downtime reduction etc.
• Minimum Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. However, a Bachelor’s Degree in the related field will be an added advantage.
o Minimum of 3 years experience in a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment
• Ability to plan and meet agreed targets
How To Apply for Brookside Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 22nd June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.