Job Title: Management Trainee (Automation & Instrumentation Engineer) – Bidco Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Bidco Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Automation & Instrumentation Engineer
Bidco Uganda Limited Profile:
Believing that Africa has a competitive advantage in agro – business, Bidco Uganda Limited and its Joint Venture partners ventured into achieving this edge by operation on a soil to Pan principal, with its production systems starting with the farmers and ending with the consumer.
In pursuit of this, Oil Palm Uganda Limited signed an agreement with the Uganda Government to undertake an integrated palm oil project in Kalangala District of Uganda in 2002. Kalangala Oil Palm project was and still part of the Ugandan Government Vegetable Oil Development Project (VODP) initiative geared towards increasing Vegetable oil production in Uganda. The project is supported by IFAD and the World Bank with Bidco Uganda Limited and Wilmar Plantations playing a major role as the private investors.
The successful candidate will undergo a one-year training program in Installation, Maintenance, Repair and Calibration of Metering Devices, Electronic Instrumentation Systems, PLCs and other Equipment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and develop PLC systems,
- Manage & Maintain existing PLC systems
- First-Class Degree or Second upper in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or its equivalent
- Post graduate training in Business Administration or project planning & Management is of added advantage
- Good team working skills and should be able to interact at all levels;
- Must be of High Integrity and have traceable references
- Excellent verbal, Analytical & presentation skills
- Willing to work under pressure
How To Apply for Bidco Uganda Jobs 2021
Candidates who meet the above competence should submit applications, Resumes, Academic Transcripts/Certificates or any other supporting documents online via
,addressed to The Head of Human Resources, Bidco Uganda Limited P.O Box 1136, Jinja. Only shortlisted
applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th Aaugust 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.