Job Title: – Xclusive Uganda Jobs 2021 Senior Accounts Officer
Organization: Xclusive Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Xclusive Uganda Profile:
Xclusive Uganda is a group of horticulture companies with approximately 550 employees, based between Gayaza and Zirobwe. We are known for our innovative way of working, care for our employees and the community around us and for our flat organizational structure where we achieve things together.
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Officer. Are you a number cruncher? And do you have a drive to constantly develop and improve your way of working? Do you recognize yourself in our core values? We are looking for you! We offer an interesting job with a lot of autonomy in which you are challenged to properly organize and summarize our financial information and to report on it in a timely and accurate manner. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller. Our core values are: Quality, Integrity, Ownership, Collaboration, Sustainable and Innovative
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Payroll management by organizing and summarizing monthly salary payments including the issuance of salary slips
- Organizing debtors and creditors by follow up on payments from customers, organizing payments towards suppliers and creating reports for management
- Proper cost allocation between the different Xclusive entities
- Reconciliation on ledgers and forex level
- Statutory filings to URA, NSSF and the follow up on VAT returns
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Commerce
- Three years of proven experience in a reputable organization.
- Professional course in CPA shall be an added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting software (preferably QB Online) and proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
How To Apply for Xclusive Uganda Jobs 2021
Do you think you are the right fit? Then send your application with curriculum vitae, including a motivation letter to the Human Resource Manager: [email protected]
NB: Applications without a motivation letter will not be taken into consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 24 th August 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.