Job Title: Early Childhood Development Educator – Watoto Church Jobs 2021
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministry
Job Location: Baby Watoto, Gulu
Watoto Child Care Ministry Profile:
Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centres (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include, Child Care, Community and Neighbourhood Services, Education and FM Radio amongst others.
Watoto is seeking to recruit an Early Childhood Development Educator to nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities and social skills of babies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement educational activities to meet the intellectual, emotional, physical and development needs of the babies.
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning for the children.
- To educate nannies on developmental milestones to support in the identification of delays in the baby’s growth and ensure positive and appropriate interaction between nannies and the babies in the preschool.
- To support in developing and implementing work schemes and monthly schedules of all the education activities.
- To organise and supervise plays, reading, dancing and ensure positive interaction between nannies and the babies in the preschool.
- To train all new staff and volunteers on child development activities and how to interact with babies at their different stages of growth.
- To monitor and appraise the performance of nannies on activities related to early childhood development.
- The applicant for the role should have a minimum of a Certificate in Early Childhood
- The applicant should have a minimum of 2 years working experience with children in a similar role and busy organisation.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to relate well to children in early childhood stage.
- Passionate about children’s welfare with ability to work efficiently within a team
How To Apply for Watoto Church Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates can apply by visiting our website;
- Website watotochurch.com
- Go to Apply for a job section
- Under that, view the job description and click on the link that says Apply
- Fill out the form that will be open and submit it after all sections have been filled.
- Submit your CV, academic and professional documents and a cell /pastor’s recommendation letter to [email protected] (Subject Line: Job Title -First Name, Last Name)
Deadline: 15th April 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.