Job Title: HR Liaison Officer – Umoja Microfinance Jobs 2021
Organization: Umoja Microfinance
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Umoja Microfinance Profile:
Umoja Microfinance is a Ugandan Microfinance located at Ben Okot road, Plot 11, Bukoto Kampala and started its activities on 1st October 2021.Umoja is a money lending institution licenced by the Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority (UMRA) and a member of the Association of Microfinance Institutions of Uganda (AMFIU). Umoja Microfinance exists to serve and empower people to build brighter futures together. Umoja means “unity” in Swahili. We are focused on improving lives through financial inclusion for all people. By providing the initial step up to those in need we believe we can break the cycle of poverty and empower a new generation of entrepreneurs and leaders in their communities.
The HR Liaisons serve as a communication link between Human Resources department and operations department in the field/branches and plays an integral role in the coordination of human resources activities (i.e. benefit enrolment, performance management, leave reporting, etc.) for employees in their departments. As partners of the Human Resources Department, HR Liaisons play a key role — from creating a welcoming environment for new hires to maintaining workplace unity while supporting employees and management. Excellent oral and written communication is critical and essential for this role. The employee must not have any disciplinary actions and have a meets expectation on their performance management plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Disseminate information and news such as policy changes, benefits updates, training opportunities, classification and compensation updates, etc.
- Prompt in communicating HR information to their regional staff, as it is generally time-sensitive information.
- Complete required training associated with liaison role and functional duties.
- Attend HR Liaison Meetings, HR Forums, and additional HR sponsored events.
- A contact point for all HR issues in a particular region
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualification
- One to two years of experience working with HR in a financial institution
How To Apply for Umoja Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their applications to [email protected] or hand deliver to Umoja Microfinance head office, Plot 11,Ben Okot, Bukoto. For more information, please contact our office on 0786-721793/0706542094.
Deadline : 10th December 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.