- Company: FINCA Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Accounting Jobs in UgandaFINCA Jobs in Uganda
Duty Stations: Acacia, Ben Kiwanuka, Katwe, Nakulabye, Kawempe, Ntinda, Kireka, Mukono, Jinja, Kamuli, Mbale, Busia, Iganga, Lira, Gulu, Koboko, Arua, Nakasongola, Masindi, Hoima, Kabale, Mbarara, Masaka, Kyotera, Ssembabule, Mityana, Fortportal
Report to: Banking Operations Supervisor
The Teller will be responsible for providing exceptional customer experience while ensuring efficient and accurate transaction processing for FINCA Uganda customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing customer cash entries after carrying out proper due diligence checks.
- Escalating any suspicious transactions to the Head Teller and Branch Operations Supervisors.
- Resolving customer queries, inquiries and complaints as per the management process.
- Escalating any complaints not resolved.
- Contributing to the branch business growth initiatives, both savings and credit
- Maintaining high quality control on day to day branch operations and report any control lapses.
- Developing initiatives to improve processing efficiencies and initiatives to support branch cost control.
- Ensuring proper document filing system.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Good problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office and other applications.
- High level of analytical and creative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any business related fields from a recognized University/Institution. Should have a credit in English and Mathematics.