Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Buildnet is a reputable Real Estate Development Company in Uganda which specializes in building and selling top quality and affordable residential properties, specifically condominium apartments and villas. Buildnet provides a work environment that promotes passion, customer satisfaction, team work, integrity and accountability.
Buildnet now seeks to recruit skilled, passionate, experienced and innovative person to fill the following vacancy:
Stores Officer (1)
Education, skills and experience.
Bachelors’ degree in Procurement and supply chain management or a degree in other related fields.
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written presentation, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
• 2 years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for the above vacancy, please go to https://buildnet.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers or visit our
website: www.buildnet.co.ug on the careers page not later than 26th May 2021.
Physical/ hard copy applications will not be accepted