Job Title: Fresher Social Media Graphics Designer – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Producing content to be posted online. Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences. Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers. Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Take the design “brief” to record graphics requirements and needs
- Schedule design project implementation
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Any other duties as per management request.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in IT, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 30th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.