Job Title: Fresher Quality Controller (Raw Material) – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Conduct all online tests on products and materials, using the necessary tools to ensure all parameters meet requirements.
• In liaison with the QC team leader, troubleshoot online process activities to maintain quality and food safety, in conjunction with process owners.
• Prepare and assist the QC Team leader in preparing quality reports.
• To manage and control on line attendants for better quality and food safety.
• Analysis of all quality parameters and reporting on daily basis.
• To make sure all products being produce are within internal standards and communication of any deviation from internal standards.
• To make sure proper cleanliness, CIP, COP is being followed.
• To inspect each raw material meant for production on line and communicating and deviating material.
• To make sure final batch preparation testing done and batch is within internal standard to release for production.
• Participate in review and implementation of improvement programs regarding quality and food safety management system and its documentation, particularly HACCP system to ensure effectiveness
• Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues
• Ensure GMPs/GHPs are effectively implemented throughout the company in liaison with the GMP/GHP Supervisor.
• In liaison with the QC Team leader, communicate any critical compliance risks/non-conformances noted from online activities to senior management (QM)
• Assist in assuring ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
• Evaluate online quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints and report any deviations to QM.
• Utilize guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and interpret for guidance.
• Assist in coordinating and supporting internal audits and audits conducted by third parties
• Participate in root cause analyses and implement preventive and corrective action plans
• Ensure a safe working environment and ensure availability of environmentally friendly practices in conformance to local and national regulations.
• Perform any other task as per management request.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Laboratory Sciences, Chemistry, Food Science and Technology or any other related field from a recognized university. OR,
• A Diploma in the above areas with previous experience in a similar post.
• Fresh with Three months satisfactory on Job Training. One year of experience on similar role in busy environment is preferred.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 10th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.