Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for ensuring all products produced meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. Promoting personal safety and that of others around you, and protecting the environment through following guidelines and implementing them.
• • Works in Liaison with the y cdifferent supervisors to ensure the implementation of GMP’s and GHPS’s around the company Offices, production area, Laboratory and stores.
• Effectively monitors biscuit packaging process and reports any non-compliances.
• Ensures in process inspection and OPRP Monitoring.
• Handles complaints raised by hygiene supervisors in regard to the consumables, Product Damage, PPE’s, Wear and Tear among others.
• Prepares and updates product safety checklist
• Monitors the oven temperature and Baking time effectively.
• Conducts biscuit online monitoring and control.
• Implements SOP’s in the Biscuit Plant.
• Effectively Oversees the Dough mix and cream paste preparation procedure to ensure conformity.
• Drafts Reports on a daily basis in regard to the quality measures in the biscuit plant and submits to the quality Manager.
• Monitors and implements on line Hand Sanitization, machine sanitization
• Keeping of reference samples and help QM, QC supervisor in resolving complaints from market/inhouse
• Following of procedures and policies for 100 % traceability of materials and products
• Analyzing and reporting of data captured during online testing
• Any other duties assigned.
• • Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Laboratory Sciences, Chemistry, Food Science and Technology or any other related field from a recognized university. OR,
• A Diploma in the above areas with previous experience in a similar position
• Fresh with Three months satisfactory on Job Training. One year of experience on similar role is preferred.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply now