PV Solar Installers ( Temporary )
Jobs at:All In Trade
Deadline of this Job:
16 May 2022
Within Uganda , Mubende , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JD NO: AIT-JD-10
Position: SOLAR PV INSTALLER (Temporary 90 Days)
Reports to: TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR
Qualifications, Skills and Experience-:
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Certificate in Electrical Installations, Advanced Certificate in Electrical Engineering, Certificate in Electronics
• Solar module installation onto ground mounting structures, interconnection/stringing up to 1500V DC & labeling
• Installation and assembly of PV module ground mounting structures
• Excavation and preparation of Low Voltage DC and AC medium Voltage cable trenches
• Sorting, Cable laying, preparation and labeling of Low Voltage DC and AC medium Voltage cable in trenches and mounting structures
• Installations and termination of power inverters and Low Voltage switchgear. Mechanical Installation of PV combiner boxes, terminations and labeling
• Site safety conformity and ensuring proper use of safety equipment and PPE. Possess the Approved of personal tools on site and properly used
• Proficiently interprete technical/Electrical drawings, sketches and layouts
• Assist in Preparation and generate technical reports and presentations
• Ensure adherence to SOP’s and Electrical standards, Orderliness and Thoroughness in finished works
• Assist in stock handling, offloading and performance reporting to superiors
• Assist in performing electrical inspections and tests such as cable meggering, earth resistance tests, continuity test etc
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Ensure adherence to COVID-19 safety guidelines on site
• Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
• Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
• Any other duties assigned
• Organization Structure Hierarchy
• All Departments
• All Equipment
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
You are encouraged to apply for the above positions provided you meet the specified minimum job requirements.
For more details, refer to the attached job descriptions
To apply for the position, please submit your application and CV to the link below.
The deadline for applications is Monday 16th May 2022.