Project Manager - Agile Program Office
Jobs at:Standard Bank Group
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for the successful management and delivery of key and/or strategic projects from inception to completion within approved parameters in terms of scope, cost and quality, budget and time.
Roles and Duties
• Support the process of initiating projects and perform project planning
• Ensure that valid and approved business cases are obtained before the commencement of new project work
• Review the authorization of the project dimensions (scope, cost) prior to commencing project.
• Conduct pre-analysis to determine whether the project objectives, timelines, etc. are achievable and provide input where amendments need to be made.
• Drive the development of a detailed change management and communication plans in the business covering IT release management plans, people change plans and process impact assessments and change planning.
• At least 4 years of project management and general banking experience
• Significant track record in strategic and operational management and complex business transformation delivery
• Experience in IT and business project management
• Exposure to leadership or management of teams’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/StandardBankGroup/743999836728052-project-manager-agile-program-office?oga=true