Procurement and Fulfilment Manager
Jobs at:ABSA Bank
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
The jobholder is responsible for managing day to day procurement activities, handling procurement fulfilment operations and quality delivery of business procurement/sourcing requirements within the country. .
• Sourcing Strategy Planning - continuously improving and re-evaluating the purchasing activities of the Bank.
• Execution of the strategic, tactical or direct sourcing operations
• Manage and maintain Procurement Procedures that adhere to the Bank Policies and Business Strategy
• Ensure supplier compliance with the applicable Bank Procurement Procedures
• Spearhead and coordinate the in-house procurement trainings for continuous development of colleagues
• Spearhead and coordinate refresher trainings on the online procurement tools (OWARI/SAP & COUPA) for both colleagues and Service Providers
• Continuously mentor, advise and support the Team
• Work with the Finance Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of Invoices
• Provide periodic reporting to Management on procurement performance controls
• Gather feedback from Vendor Managers on vendor performance for use in future procurements
• Benchmark the performance of Service Providers based on external performance and supplement the information in the supplier database
• To escalate and assign queries to relevant personnel within the department
• To own and follow-up on the resolutions of problems/complaints logged in the department within the prescribed SLA limes.
• To update internal and external stakeholders on the progress of outstanding issues as stipulated in the relevant SLA's.
• Working collaboratively across ARO Procurement and the business to deliver value from Global deals
Job Skills : Not Specified
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit: https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ABSAcareersite/job/Kampala/Procurement-and-Fulfilment-Manager_R-15915928