Physics and Mathematics (IGCSE and A’ Level)
Jobs at:Horizon International Schools
Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Physics and Mathematics (IGCSE and A’ Level)
• Minimum academic qualification is a Bsc. Educ or Degree in a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE and AS/A’ Level curriculum is an added advantage.
• Highly motivated and able to work with a high degree of independence and responsibility.
• A proven track record in securing the highest possible educational outcomes for your students and STEAM projects.
• The ability/experience to teach the IGCSE and A Level curriculum using Online learning platforms is an added advantage
• Excellent team player in departments.
• Excellent IT and interpersonal skills to work closely with students and parents.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications including Curriculum Vitae (CV), Cover Letter, Academic qualifications, National ID should be sent to the Human Resource on [email protected] not later than 25th June 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews