Jobs at:Absa Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Payments Processor
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
• Review daily MI in order to identify any performance gaps.
• Participate in snap checks as assigned by team manager
• Ensure prompt response to both internal and external customer queries.
• Monitor branch queues in Sybrin for scanned payment instructions to ensure that SLA is adhered to.
• Perform completeness checks on payments received for processing including confirmation of account balances, addition of I & V scripts and indemnities in place as required and call back has been sufficiently done.
• Perform completeness checks on documents scanned including signature verifications, confirmation of account balances, addition of I & V scripts and indemnities in place as required.
• Liaise with Relationship Managers, branches and customers to confirm payment instructions as per business rules and inform stakeholders of any issues arising with their payments.
• Interact with branches on discrepancies in following the FTOS policy
• Ensure that the proper end of day reconciliations have been done i.e. work received and work processed, return to sender percentages, etc. are monitored and reported on.
• Ensure that there is clear ownership of any issues arising during processing of Payments as well as timely resolution of any errors logged.
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now