Job Title: 3 Accountants – Norian Capital Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Norian Capital Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Norian Capital Limited Profile:
Norian Capital Limited was established in 2020, and we do lend both small and big Loans in Uganda. Our company is aims at providing our clients with Loans that enables them to invest in business and education. We do this through easy approval. This makes it more efficient, allowing people to turn their vision into reality.
Preparing accounts and tax returns. Monitoring spending and budgets. Auditing and analysing financial performance. Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- All applicants must be Bachelor’s degree holders in business-related courses.
- Age : Below 30 years.
How To Apply for Norian Capital Uganda Jobs 2021
All applicants must submit their hard copy applications to: Norian Capital Limited, Head
Offices, Energy Centre level 4. Please call 256 776503047 or +256 704475030
Deadline: Friday 8th October 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .