Job Title: Continuous Improvement Associate – Nice House of Plastics Jobs 2021
Organization: Nice House of Plastics Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Nice House of Plastics Limited Profile
Nice House of Plastics Limited was founded in 1970 by Dr. James Mulwana, a leading entrepreneur and industrialist in Uganda. Our founder strived to create the base that has since grown to become the company we all know and love. We are proud to be a manufacturer of house hold and industrial plastic Items and are the only manufacturer of Ballpoint pens and Toothbrushes in Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure regular and relevant communication to Stakeholders in the change process with respect to projects.
- Keep track of risks and devise mitigation plans.
Training, Coaching and mentoring
- Participate in the training of MW 4.0 Best practices, internal trainers, Facilitators
- Track and verify the financial and efficiency benefits emanating from process/ profit improvement projects.
- Facilitate/ manage the delivery of budgeted overheads savings
- Develop the capability on structured problem solving at the Implementation team level.
- Provide mechanisms for recognition of teams and individuals
Process management / profit Improvement
- Lead and facilitate individual projects to the delivery of specific project metrics and or goals and aligned to business objectives.
- Supporting complex Black Belt projects by leading specific efforts within their functional area of responsibility.
- Directing the preparation and presentation of tollgate reviews.
- Assisting the Process Lead and/or Project Owner in implementing approved process improvement recommendation
- Attain Green Belt certification through facilitating and implementing improvement projects and the agreed certification criteria within the prescribed timelines.
- Prepare and implement a Work plan to include interacting with various functions and leaders using Lean Six Sigma methodology to refine, improve and reduce defects in processes, improve internal and external customer satisfaction and decrease costs.
- Focus on breaking down existing processes into manageable pieces and creating documented Standard Operating Models (SOM) for all necessary processes as an
- Provide training on Lean Six Sigma approach to project team members, Lean Manager/ Yellow Belt.
- Provides visible advocacy for process improvement objectives and builds wider departmental engagement.
- Ensure the tracking of critical performance measures for the respective teams with regards to practices and measures of performance – KPIs.
- Develop and track a performance dash board to monitor performance and improvement in key metrics/ measures for the deployment of MW 4.0
- Keenly track to monitor performance on specific measures aligned to process improvement projects to ensure delivery of targeted performance.
- Track and report on financial benefits arising from implemented process/ profit improvement projects.
- All candidates should hold relevant qualifications
How To Apply for Nice House of Plastics Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs and cover letters to [email protected]
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Open until filled
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.