Native Teacher of English language (Primary and Early Years)
Jobs at:Horizon International Schools
Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title : Native Teacher of English language (Primary and Early Years)
• Fully qualified teacher with a minimum of 3 years working experience. A native speaker of English preferable from UK, USA, South Africa, Australia.
• Prior Cambridge Training and certification in Cambridge Primary and/or EYFS curricula is an added advantage.
• Prior experience in instruction through online education (E-learning) is an added advantage
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and able to work with a high degree of independence and responsibility.
• TESL/TEFL certification is an added advantage.
• Experience within either an international school or national school setting is required.
• Must possess a high degree of professionalism and team work.
• Must be able to work independently while being a strong team player.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Applications including Curriculum Vitae (CV), Cover Letter, Academic qualifications, National ID should be sent to the Human Resource on [email protected] not later than 25th June 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews