Job Title: – Namara Twenda and Co Advocates Jobs Entry Level Legal Officer
Organization: Namara Twenda & Co. Advocates
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Namara Twenda & Co. Advocates Profile
Namara Twenda & Co. Advocates is a legal firm.
Our ?rm seeks a highly motivated legal officer who has been exposed to commercial transactions, land transactions, The law of banking, employment transactions, among others. She/he has to be equipped with mediation, advocacy and arbitrations skills, a hardworking, results-oriented person who values client satisfaction above all.
- The applicant must have a DIP L.P from LDC
- The applicant must have LLB (HONS) from a recognized University.
- Should possess a Practicing Certificate of at least 2 years.
- At least two years of working experiences in a similar position preferably in a busy law ?rm.
- Should be keen with the ability to pay attention to delay,
- Good Computer Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and have integrity,
How To Apply for Namara Twenda & Co. Advocates Jobs
All candidates should send their applications via email to [email protected] or hand-deliver it to M/s Namara, Twenda & Co. Advocates, 2nd Floor Suite 201, JP Plot , Plot 61-67 Nkrumah Road. Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 31st May 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.