Job Title: Procurement Graduate Trainee – Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Procurement Officer
Job Ref. No.: MIUL/PGT
Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited Profile:
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out local and import purchases where required
- Generating purchase orders from SAP
- Creating inbound entries in SAP
- Following up with pending supply orders entered in the system to ensure delivery is done
- Filing and maintaining procurement records
- Prepare price comparative sheets and pre-approvals
- Ensure quality management systems and audit is complied to
- Ensuring management information systems pertaining to the job is adhered to
- Coordinate with the finance department on payment on imports related issues
- Quickly respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Procurement Officer / Head – Procurement
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- One year of related working experience.
- Should possess strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to work independently
- Good writing, documentation, and coordination skills
- Demonstrate collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How To Apply for Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications online at the link below.
Closing Date: 19 th May 2022