Job Title: – MTN Uganda Jobs 2022 Billing Administrator
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: Supervisor (Billing)
MTN Uganda Profile:
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
The Billing Administrator will proactively work with tools and policies in order to prevent/mitigate potential revenue loss in MTN UGANDA’S postpaid client base.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate billing of all Post-Paid Customers
- Accurate billing and timely delivery of bills for all Post-Paid Customers
- Customer Engagement through Multi channels (Email, Phone calls, visits, etc)
- Timely Resolution of Customer billing disputes, queries and inquires
- Update and manage Customer billing profiles on the billing system
- Develop, populate, and analyze management reports periodically
- Manage Service Level Agreements with Internal and External stakeholder
- The applicant for the MTN Uganda Billing Administrator job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any business discipline
- Two to three years’ experience in a busy customer environment with proficiency in both verbal and written communication
- Excellent Customer management skills, self-motivated with good planning and organization skills
- A good team player, excellent interpersonal skills and is analytical
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 11 th May 2022 at 5:00 pm