Job Title: – MTN Uganda Jobs 2022 2 Supervisors (Billing)
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: Manager (Billing)
MTN Uganda Profile:
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
The Supervisor-Billing will proactively work with tools and policies in order to prevent/mitigate potential revenue loss in MTN UGANDA’S postpaid client base.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate billing of all Post-Paid Customers
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of billing Staff within the Billing unit
- Ensure all billed accounts are fully certified with URA
- Manage Service Level Agreements with suppliers supporting the billing process
- Timely resolution of Customer billing disputes, queries and inquires
- Support MTNs overall Customer Management and quality initiatives
- Update and manage Customer billing address data on the billing system
- Attend to undelivered/bounced bills, and ensure re-delivery
- Develop, populate and analyze management information reports periodically
- The applicant for the MTN Uganda Supervisor – Billing job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a business/IT related field or its equivalent.
- Three to four years’ experience in a busy customer environment with proficiency in both verbal and written English
- Excellent Customer management skills, self-motivated with good planning and organization skills.
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge of advanced excel
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and a proven track record of customer centricity.
- The job involves working on pre-scheduled weekends and as such ability to work outside the normal working hours is necessary.
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 11 th May 2022 at 5:00 pm