Job Title: Fresher Guest Relation Executive – Mada Hotels Jobs 2021
Organization: Mada Hotels
Duty Station: Kampala Nile Resort, Namanve, Mukono, Uganda
Mada Hotels Profile
Founded in 1982, Mada Hotels is one of East Africa’s leading hospitality service providers with properties spread throughout East Africa. Adventures Aloft Balloon Safaris is part of Mada services and offers Africa’s most famous game reserves including the Masai Mara, Serengeti and Tarangire National Park. They are opening a new property in Namanve, Mukono.
Customer service officers are mainly responsible for answering customer questions through a variety of means, such as online chats, email, or phone calls. When a customer contacts a company, customer service officers are usually their first point of contact.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Direct customers to online resources
- Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Pitch ideas for improving customer care
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Participate in team-building activities
- Develop a rapport with customers
- Encourage customers to complete surveys
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience
- The Kampala Nile Resort Guest Relation Executive should hold relevant qualifications
- Applicants with similar experience in the hospitality industry are preferred
How To Apply for Mada Hotels Jobs 2021
All candidates who wish to join Mada Hotels in the aforementioned capacity should Email an updated CV and cover letter to [email protected] or deliver physical copies to Kampala Nile Resort, Plot No. 688, KIBP, Namanve, District Mukono, Uganda
Deadline: 10th August 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.